Car AC Recharge Near me
A/C RECHARGE SERVICES AT AUTO AC REPAIR LLC.
If you need to recharge the a/c system in your car, Call Us Today. Auto A/C Repair LLC. Technicians come to your home or office in Miami and will service the AC in your vehicle at your place.
Auto A/C Repair LLC. technicians will :
- Recover the old refrigerant from the vehicle AC system.
- Vacuum the car AC system to make sure there is no moisture or non-condensable gases in the AC system.
- Recharge the car AC system with the exact refrigerant amount recommended by the manufacturer
- After the Air conditioning system is recharged up to manufacturer specifications, the technician will check the AC system operating pressures.
- The technician will do an AC system oil balance.
WHAT IS AN A/C RECHARGE?
The A/C Recharge service will bring the amount of refrigerant and oil circulating in your vehicle’s AC system up to the exact manufacturer specifications. The refrigerant is where the heat from the vehicle’s cabin is stored and moved out to the outside of the vehicle where is transferred to the outside ambient air. To cool down the driver and passenger compartment fast and properly the exact amount of refrigerant specified by the manufacturer must be circulated in the air conditioning system.
HOW DO YOU KNOW IF YOUR CAR’S A/C NEEDS TO BE RECHARGED?
- The AC system is not cooling down the interior of the vehicle as fast as it used to.
- The car interior temperature never gets cold enough.
- A low freon charge could be the result of a leak in any component of the car ac system.
- A/C compressor turning on and off fast(Compressor Over cycling).
Properly fixing a low freon condition involves more than just recharging the a/c system. If there is a leak in the system it must be fixed, otherwise the freon charge could only last a couple hours or days before it is low again.
Refrigerant leaks and refrigerant oil leaks happen together ,just at different rates. Recharging the freon in the car ac system without balancing and recharging the oil could lead to compressor failure
HOW OFTEN DOES A CAR A/C NEED TO BE RECHARGED?
You will need an AC freon recharge as soon as the system is low or after any repair that involves opening the closed loop sealed air conditioning system is performed in your vehicle.
WHY YOU SHOULD LEAVE IT TO THE PROFESSIONALS
The only accurate method to recharge an automotive a/c system that requires a critical charge is to weigh the refrigerant (Freon) into the system using a manifold gauge set and calibrated special scale for this purpose. Recharging the a/c system by pressure, which is the method used when the system is recharged using small refrigerant can and a gauge is inaccurate, and virtually impossible to charge the system according to manufacturer specifications.
WHERE TO GET AN A/C RECHARGE
Is it time to get your vehicle’s air conditioning system recharged ? Schedule an appointment today at Auto A/C Repair LLC. for car A/C Recharge and repair services. One of our ASE certified technicians will come to your home or office to perform the service at your place.