What are the symptoms of a bad fan clutch?
We need the fan clutch to cool down the vehicle ac condenser in order to allow the refrigerant condensing and subcooling process to happen as efficiently as possible. A bad fan clutch will decrease the vehicle a/c performance.
Symptoms of a bad fan clutch and air conditioning impact.
- Excessive high a/c system pressure.
- Hvac compressor safety relief valve venting refrigerant.
- Low a/c system refrigerant condition.
- A/C system underperformance.
- Air conditioning hose and lines damage.
- A/C compressor damage.
- Subcooling and de-superheat inefficient
- Overall poor a/c performance.