ac auto repair shops near me
Auto A/C Repair LLC brings the entire mobile shop right to your home or office. We have ASE certified auto ac repair mechanic near your area in all Miami-Dade County.
Better A/C Auto Condenser Repairs
A/C condensers are in charge of reducing refrigerant temperature so the entire auto AC system chills out. A well maintained or brand new more efficient installed condenser will improve the overall performance of the automotive air conditioning system. By ensuring the most efficient possible operation of the car ac condenser we are extending the life expectancy of the ac compressor and the coldest air flow possible out of the vents in the vehicle.
Mobile AC Repair Shops Outdated Condenser Designs Replacement
The Parallel auto ac flow condenser (PFC) is the most efficient style of condenser for heat transfer because the fins stay in contact with tubes and refrigerant can flow thorough multiple tubes at the same time. This design provides the best possibility for the refrigerant to release heat.
Condenser designs have changed over the years, but there have been 3 primary types.
- Tube and fin Condenser (TFC)
- Serpentine Tube Condenser (STC)
- Parallel Flow Condenser (PFC)
AC Automotive Condenser Repair and Installation Near Me
When servicing an A/C system it is important to know the type of condenser the vehicle has as well as the type it is being replaced with. Less efficient car ac condenser should be replaced with new more efficient designs. The purity of the aluminum and the number of fins per inch should closely be taken into consideration. The heat exchange properties could be improved greatly by taking these factors into consideration. The more efficiently the condenser is operating the less effort must be made by the compressor to operate and cool down the interior of the vehicle. A condenser that lowers the overall temperature and pressure of the vehicle’s ac system is preserving the quality of the compressor oil and proper lubrication.
Auto A/C Shop Repair Mobile Service Near Me
Call Us Today ! Get your car a/c condenser updated and replaced by an a/c certified mechanic near you.
Can my car radiator affect my auto air conditioning?
The purpose of the fan is to maintain adequate airflow through the radiator and condenser core, especially at low vehicle speeds and when the engine is idling, sitting still.
Condensing, subcooling process and Radiator fan assembly operation
Three important things may happen to the refrigerant in The Condenser, and we need the radiator fan assembly working at maximum efficiency for The Subcooling process to happen properly:
- The hot gas from the compressor is de-superheated from the hot discharge temperature to the condensing temperature. The hot gas from the compressor may be 200 °F or hotter on a hot day on an air-cooled system. De-superheating is accomplished in the beginning of the coil.
- The refrigerant is condensed from a vapor to a liquid. This is latent heat transfer. This is done in the middle of the coil, the only place that the coil temperature will correspond to the head pressure.
- The liquid refrigerant temperature may then be lowered below the condensing temperature, or SUBCOOLED. The refrigerant can usually be subcooled to between 10 °F and 20°F below the condensing temperature.
- Condensers have a relationship to the temperature of the air passing over them. For instance, the refrigerant inside the coil will normally condense at a 30°F higher temperature than the air passing over it.
What happens if your radiator fan stops working?
The condensing and subcooling process that happens in the condenser will stop or won’t happen as efficiently and the car a/c system performance will greatly decrease. The main effects are excessive high pressure in the air conditioning system. Automotive ac compressor lubrication is negatively impacted due to the high oil temperature that results from a lack of radiator fan assembly operation. Too high oil temperature will change the oil properties and will affect the hvac compressor internal lubrication and the a/c compressor pumping capacity.
Radiator fan assembly inspection
If your auto ac system is not cooling at 100% capacity it might be related to the radiator fan assembly operation. Call Us today ! We have auto ac repair mechanics near you.