Skip to content
Removal procedure (Dual evaporator system auxiliary thermal expansion valve.)
- Remove the evaporator core
- Carefully remove the sealer packed around the thermal expansion valve(TXV).
- Remove the clip retaining the capillary tube to the evaporator core.
- Disconnect the evaporator tube connections from the TXV.
- Remove the TXV from tubes.
- Install the TXV to the tubes.
- Connect the evaporator tube connections from the TXV.
- Tighten the tube connections.
- Install the clip in order to retain the capillary tube to the evaporator core.
- Pack sealer around the TXV in the manner found during the disassembly.
- Install the evaporator core.