Car A/C compressor oil balance procedure.
- Recover the refrigerant from the ac system before opening the system.
- Remove the old a/c compressor from the vehicle.
- Drain the oil from the old ac compressor and measure the amount removed.
- Drain the oil from the new ac compressor.
- Add the same amount of oil drained from the old compressor with fresh, clean proper type of refrigerant oil into the new car air conditioning compressor.
- Install the brand-new automotive a/c compressor properly oil balanced.
- Vacuum the a/c system.
- Replace Drier
- Recharge a/c system with proper type of refrigerant and amount.
Do you need assistance oil balancing and installing your new ac compressor ?
Our ASE certified car mechanics are near you. Call Today !