Air conditioning condenser installation.
How to replace an a/c condenser
- Use a refrigerant recovery machine (For the specific refrigerant in the a/c system) to safely recovery/recycle the refrigerant.
- Remove mounting bolt,and then disconnect high pressure hose/line from compressor to condenser.
- Remove mounting bolt,and then disconnect liquid line from condenser.
- Cap or wrap the joint of the A/C piping to avoid the entry of air and moisture into the system.
- Remove mounting bolts,and then remove condenser upper bracket(LH/RH).
- Remove condenser.Be careful not to damage core surface of condenser and radiator
- Replace O-rings with new ones.
- Lubricate new O-rings.
- Oil balance the new condenser.
- Installation is basically the reverse order of removal.
- Vacuum the system.
- Recharge refrigerant to manufacturer specifications.
- Check the entire system for refrigerant leakages.